Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Re-ment Fairy Tales Tableware Collection

I remember my first box of Re-ment miniatures.  I decided to buy a blind box just to see how it is in real life instead of shiny photos and I have been hooked ever since.  Pictures actually do not do justice to this brand because it is such high quality.

A few months ago, I saw the Re-ment Fairy Tales Tableware Collection and I just about fell off my chair.  C'mon now, a miniature collection about Fairy Tales AND tea/tableware?   Re-ment creators were definitely in tune with my heart's desire!  There are 10 different sets in the collection and I loved them all so I decided to buy a full set instead of tempting my chance with a blind box.  I took a picture of each set so you can see them too!

1. Alice's Tea Party

2. Mushroom Forest

3. Fresh Kitchen Field

4. Japanese Tea Set

5. Blue Bird's Tea Party

6. Witches Dinner

7. The Tree of Fairy Tales
(3 photos for this set so you can see the details on the mug)



8. Trip to Grandma's House

9. Magic Forest Tumblers

10. Twittering in the Kitchen

As with all Re-ment miniatures, you can open the lids of each box or cup and the details are astounding!  I can't describe how happy I am that this collection was still available at minimal price.   I bought the full set on Ebay to save on shipping fee.  But if you are lucky enough to find a store that sells Re-ment, you will be able to save a buckload on the shipping cost! 



13 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, the Alice set is to die for! I love the To Grandma's House, too. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Alice set is my favorite too, along with the pumpkin and ladybug one :D

      Delete
  2. Soo cute. I love that little bluebird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it beautifully made? I love the quality of their products!

      Delete
  3. Oh, so cute!!! I can't decide between the Alice one and the Witches' Dinner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the Alice Tea Set is definitely a winner!!! It's so full of fun and the tea set can be stored in the little box in came with!

      Delete
  4. I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! Like, for real.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You MUST get it! I have no regrets buying this full set at all. One of my favorite, along with the Strawberry sets!

      Delete
  5. It is very very strange, but I do not get your updates. I have been wondering whether you had received the table, and now I see that you have, and that you have shown it. Thank you for your nice words about my blog and of my table.

    I am now going on holiday. After the holidays, I must see if I can do something special in order to receive your news. I have gone over to bloglovin, and it has its challenges, but definitely also its possibilities.
    sorry and thanks
    Very exciting "porcelain" you have found.
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Wyrna, I am sorry you had to wait so long to get a confirmation on the table! I sent you an email to confirm receiving your product so this is so strange. And not getting my updates is a real mystery. I will have to look into my setting, maybe it has something to do with it? I am not good with blogging tools so I can't be of much help! I wish you a great vacation! Enjoy your holidays!

      Delete
  6. Wow! Are these sets ever cute!!! I adore them, Jane! Thanks for sharing all of your sweet photos. xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably my favorite collection so far... well on the same level as the Strawberry sets :D

      Delete
    2. What wonderful glassware. Thanks for such a fascinating post.
      Tableware & Kitchenware

      Delete