Monday, September 30, 2013

Mini Lalaloopsy Sugar and Spice 8-pack

Remember when I blogged about my Mini Lalaloopsy Candy Cute Collection from Series 9?  And I was fretting about not being able to get the discontinued Sugar and Spice Collection from Series 8?  Well get your wallet ready because THEY ARE BACK!

 
Just like they did for the Classroom Picture 8-pack and the Fairy Tales 8-pack, MGM Entertainement is now releasing a Sugar and Spice 8-pack consisting of the following Mini Dolls with their pets (but not the accessories that were featured in their single release).   The online link refers to the pack as Sugar and Spice 8-pack but the words "Sweet Bakery" is printed on the box.
  1. Bun Bun Sticky Icing
  2. Jelly Wiggle Jiggle
  3. Cherry Crisp Crust
  4. Scoops Waffle Cone
  5. Bubbles Smack 'N' Pop
  6. Toasty Sweet Fluff
  7. Sugar Fruit Drops
  8. Twist E. Twirls
Although not sold individually in their darling little houses but rather in an 8-pack special exclusive by Toys R Us, I knew this was my last change to finally get Bun Bun Sticky Icing, Jelly Wiggle Jiggle, Cherry Crisp Crust and Scoops Waffle Cone (I wonder who came up with such funny names!)

Even though I already purchased half of the dolls in that special 8-pack, I didn't want to miss out on my last chance to get the 4 other dolls at a reasonable price!  So I bought the 8-pack anyway and I'll probably either give away my duplicate dolls... or use them as bait for a custom project ^_^ 
 
But good lucking buying them in store... I had to buy them online because I could not find one single box in-store! 

I really like that MGM Entertainment are giving customers a chance to buy them again although I wished they would have re-issued the individual packs so I could get the accessories as well.  What can I say, I just love miniature cooking items! 

Speaking of miniature, today is the last day to enter my Takoyaki Giveaway!

Have a great week everybody!
 

4 comments:

  1. These dolls and their pets are super cute! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Mini Lalaloopsy! The girls have a couple, but they're so small and don't sit very well, so they keep falling behind their drawers. I expect one day to find Kip the dog merrily chewing on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dolls are not played with really, they just sit or sleep so they don't travel much!

      Delete