Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I was nominated for the Liebster Award!

Dear Readers,

I was nominated for the LIEBSTER AWARD by April from OF DOLLS blog!

Thank you so much April for thinking about me :)

The Liebster Award was created to promote blogs and have fun doing so.  It's like a chain letter where bloggers nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 readers.  "Liebster" is dearest in German and so it's like a Dearest Blog Award.  You can choose to play the game or ignore it. 

The rules are simple: you mention the person who has nominated you, answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you, nominate 11 blogs, and ask them 11 questions.  

So here below are April's 11 questions for me:

1. Which doll in your collection have you owned the longest? - Pullip Paja  

2. Do you have a specific style/type of doll that you enjoy collecting most? - Licca 

3. If you could have any doll ever made, cost not an option, what would it be? - Lati Yellow Coco 

4. What is your favorite doll or toy that you have ever had? (I liked Steampunk Addie's question so much that I decided to reuse it.) - A plush chick!

5. Your favorite TV show (doesn't have to be currently on)? - Bizarre Food!

6. What are your hobbies, outside of dolls? - Dollhouses, Miniature, Books.

7. Where would you love to visit for your next vacation? - Hawaii

8. Do you speak any languages besides English? - French

9. What is your favorite food? - Coffee Ice Cream!

10. Who would you want to play you in a movie about you? - Lee Young Ae

11. Who is your favorite author? - JRR Tolkien 


And here are the blogs I would like to nominate for the Liebster Award!








Should you accept your nomination, here are your 11 questions (cue Mission Impossible music):
  1. What is your favorite Disney movie?
  2. What is your favorite picture book?
  3. What is your favorite novel?
  4. What word do you use all the time?
  5. What would you splurge on if you won $100,000?
  6. What woud you never eat?
  7. What name do you wish you had instead of your own?
  8. What do you like to daydream about?
  9. What is your phobia?
  10. What do you want to be remembered for?
  11. What do you wish upon a star?

Have fun :D


EDIT: You don't have to accept the award and continue the game!  It's just a game after all so don't feel pressured to do something you don't want to :)



7 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the nomination, Jane Chérie :). I'll accept and mention it in my next blog post. The "Liebster Award" seems to be a great idea.

    Many greetings,
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, thank you so much for nominating me too! Just want to make sure? I cant re-nominate you and cant nominate people you nominated?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea to be honest. I think it's ok if you nominate the same people The idea is to give it to somebody who does not have many followers yet (200) and the spread the love :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you!! =)
    I'm a bit "afraid" of awards, I'm not sure how to play and afraid I will do it wrong, so I have said no to them, but this seem a bit fun too =) I'll think about this until my next post, have a bit too much to do right now, so I don't know when I will have the time to post again =)
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete